Saturday, September 29, 2007

Seeing a doctor on Monday!

For those of you who have been concerned about my lack of prenatal care...I have a Doctor's appointment Monday at 8:45 am! Yahoo! I probably sound like one of the most irresponsible people you know, but we are finally on track with the OB. I went to the office this past week to fill out paperwork and everyone was very kind and considerate - they didn't let me know if they thought I was a horrible mommy or not for starting my doctor visits so late in the pregnancy, which I took that as a good sign. So, I am roughly 27 weeks pregnant and I go for my first appointment in two days. I did have an ultrasound, though, at 8 weeks. And hubby checks my blood pressure regularly. Does that get me off the hook??

4 comments:

dillyweed said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes! And I'm sure it will be a good appointment.
-Briana

Laura Beth said...

Are you going to find out the gender??? Do you have a guess?

Kat said...

Please tell me you guys are going to find out the gender this time! Also, is there some reason you only get pregnant when in the midst of relocating?

Christy said...

LOL - okay, so we are actually finding out this time and we will let you know once the poll is closed. We are hoping to get a 4-D ultrasound this time, so we will post it if we can...