Monday, October 1, 2007

Today's Doctor Visit

Good news on the baby front! We are all very healthy and doing great. The doctor said the baby is fabulous and all is well. We were able to see and hear the heartbeat - strong and right on track! As of right now, the baby is in the breech position, but the doctor is not at all concerned. (Joshua was, too, so I am not worried either.) Plenty of room and time to move around. And considering how often this baby is moving, I think all will be well. I had the rhogam shot and we were scheduled for the glucose testing and other lab work. So, thank you to those who were concerned and thinking about us while we were in search of a caregiver. Exciting times!

And yes, we found out the sex of the baby. The plan is to wait until we have the 4-D ultrasound, post that on the blog and let you see if you can tell from that and have another poll at that time. Then we will let you know if you were right!! I know, long and drawn out - but at least this time I was able to find out! I had to make a few concessions in order to get Brad to agree...

4 comments:

Laura Beth said...

You stink! I wanted to find out NOW! :)

Ok, I'll try to be patient...I hope you are thrilled with whomever is swimming around in your belly!

dillyweed said...

Yeah. I'm pretty disappointed that you decided not to share the news yet, but it seems you want to torture me! :)
(remember, I'm the girl who would rather open christmas presents weeks before if I could - so I'm all for telling early!!!)
Hugs. Glad all went well. Happy, healthy babies are such a blessing!
Congrats to you all.
Now what color are you painting the nursery? ;)

nikkih said...

Greetings and Salutations!!!! I'm so happy you were able to find out the sex of the baby!! It definitely helps in planning for the arrival! I think you're having another boy.......or you could be having a girl. Either way, I think I'm right. LOL! Hopefully I'll get to see you soon! Love Ya!!

UNKYBUNCH said...

So glad thing are looking great! How is California treating you? Only a few more weeks till we are back in the states for good...kind of crazy!! Looking forward to hearing if you will have another boy or a little girl!