Saturday, October 27, 2007

Things We Love...

I have recently been introduced to a beautiful device called the Swivel Sweeper. This product has changed my life. In less than 3 minutes, with minimal effort and inconvenience, my floors look nicely swept. The sheer joy I experience every time I use it has made me think about what products have made life easier, more enjoyable, and live up to their billing. I whole- heartedly recommend the swivel sweeper, and want to know what products have made my friends' lives easier. Brianna recommended the Swivel Sweeper (thank you!) and her friend Cathy recommended Downy's Wrinkle Releaser - which I have purchased and am dying to try out. Any other recommendations on products that make your life easier/ better?? I would love to know!

1 comment:

godfreysmama said...

You will not be disappointed with the Downey Wrinkle Releaser.
It will change your life. Promise.
-Kathy