Saturday, September 8, 2007

No longer a baby...



It is a sad, sad day. Sort of. Joshua had a haircut this morning and he looks like a little boy - not the little baby he was just a few short hours ago! He still talks the same, walks the same, blah, blah, blah, but he looks, well, different. This is actually his second haircut, the first one was done in Korea before our second visit to the states. But, he was barely a year old then, and even with the haircut still looked very babyish to my eyes. Today, though, he is a little man, and I am getting small glimpses of what he will look like when he actually IS a man. While I am happy, elated even, to watch every step of his growth, there is a HUGE part of me that is saddened with every small step he makes towards adulthood. So for now, I will just cherish each moment and praise God that He has given me, us, this time.

No comments: