Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Part III - The Pickup

Given the somewhat disconcerting dropoff, I had no idea what to expect with the pick up. What a relief, though! Joshua was a happy, sweet preschooler when we got there, happily eating a muffin. He apparently cried all of two minutes once taken upstairs to play and get control of himself and had a fabulous rest of the day. Of course I was at home worrying and worrying, but he was fine. Whew! Another day in the life.

On a very happy, fun note, we received a nice package in the mail from my friend Karissa! It had some Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf coffee, small packages of creamer, a fabulous coffee press travel mug I have been eying for a while (I don't think she knew, though - she is just intuitive like that, lol!), and some clothes. WOW! What a nice surprise. And I will be making my coffee, um, now. Yea for packages from home! Thanks, thanks, thanks Karissa. I am about two feet further away from the brink of tears thanks to that thoughtful gift. Makes me miss her all the more. Scotland is only two days away.

No comments: